- I have a lot of annual leave saved up that I wanted to use for travelling at the end of the year but I’ve got so much saved that I’m going to take half of October/start of November off work so I can focus on my graduate exhibition plus it’s my birthday on October 18th so I can do something fun for it.
- I’m taking screen printing for an elective this semester and it’s so fun. All my other classes are stressful but I’m keeping on top of my work so it’s a lot easier than last semester.
- I’m really busy and so is Michael so it’s been hard to make time to spend with each other the last couple of weeks but he really is the sweetest person ever. I’m so lucky to be with someone so smart, funny and genuine. 8 months has gone so fast.
- In between everything else we’re still working on the new NRRRDS zine, I wanted to have it out in 2 weeks but it’s looking more like a month. It’s coming along nicely, I just wish I had more free time to finish it sooner.
- August is packed full of shows and I’m excited to take photos at as many as I can make it to.
- This has been a too personal post but pretty much to summarise, I’m really busy but really really happy. Life is good.